Friday, January 20, 2012

Day Sixteen - A Day of English Classes and Watermelon

Today was an excellent day!

I went over to a friend's house and helped her teach her English class!  She has about 5 little kids over 3 times a week and she teaches them English.  Oh man was it FUN!  It was an hour and a half but it went by SO quickly!  The little kids were adorable.

Then, we made brownies for my FIRST youth event tomorrow!

After brownies and a delicious lunch she had an English lesson with her daughters and two daughters of another family in the church.  I got to help with them as well.  It made me so excited to start up my own English lessons!  I think that I could really enjoy teaching.

After all of this fun excitement we went to the church for the Friday evening service.  I love the Friday evening service because I get to watch the worship team practice, they are so talented!  Then, we have a very informal service that is mostly worship and singing.  I love it!

Today was a great day :)  I also learned some great words today!  Win.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! It is in my stomach! After we made brownies we had lunch and for dessert we had watermelon :) It was definitely a nice treat

    ReplyDelete