Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 6 - A Day of Amoebas and Catching up on TV shows

So... I realized the other day that I counted wrong.  This is actually the 6th day's post.  Oops.

My regional director told me before I left that some people were more susceptible to amoebas than others, when I asked about the water quality and things like that.  I found out this day, on Tuesday morning, that I am one of those lucky susceptible people!  :)... :(

I spent the majority day in bed, which was nice because I was able to rest.  But it was not nice because I missed out on spending lots of time with new friends!  I was sad to miss out on that.  However, I am telling myself that I am just building up immunities so in the long run it was better to get sick on Tuesday within the first couple of days than down the road farther when I would be actually working rather than familiarizing myself with the area and the church.

ALSO!  My medicine tastes like melted red freezies!  Everyone knows that the only way to eat freezies is when they are melted anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment