Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 119 - Feeling rested and rejuvenated

(I started writing this on... last thursday I think.  So that dating is a little off haha)
Wow.  It must have been a while since I have been here because the new layout is a little confusing.

I recently was able to go home and attend the wedding of a very very good friend, the one and only Maggie Borton, now Kalm!  Also, her now husband Jon.  It was such a special thing that I was able to make the journey home and be able to stand up for two wonderful people on their wedding day!

While home I was told by a few people that I need to get better about blogging.  Whoops.  I will try!!

Being home was just what the doctor ordered!  It was such a blessing getting to see so many friends and my family and be in a place that was 100% recognizable and familiar.  I gained new perspective and got some ideas of what I would like to do during this leg of my adventure.  Needless to say I am pretty excited about what is going to come about!  I will post a little more about that when it actually happens though.

My mom made the cake so we went and dropped it off.  We had a little bit of fun with the photobooth that was provided for the wedding festivities!

I have awesome parents!

My mom made the AWESOME cake!  She thought it looked good enough to eat haha

No comments:

Post a Comment